FIDIC INTERNATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE 2018
The 2018 FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference will take place in Berlin from 9-11 September 2018. The main theme of the conference will be “Mobility & Smart Infrastructure”.
For more details please visit FIDIC conference website http://fidic2018.org
FIDIC Webinar on 15th September 2017
Any question about the White Book, Joint Venture or Sub-Consultancy Agreement? Written by and for Construction Professionals the New FIDIC Suite of Agreements (ed.2017) can be used at both the local and international level, for Employer-led design teams, and Contractor-led design teams at any stage of your project. Register today for this complimentary webinar presented by Vincent Leloup, one of the principal agreements drafters. Feel free to send us your questions beforehand via email ! https://lnkd.in/gA3nKR8
FIDIC Online Courses September 2017
MODULE 1 : Practical Use of Conditions of Contracts
MODULE 2 : Claims Management & Dispute Resolution
MODULE 4: FIDIC Contracts Management & Administration
Each module can be attended separately
FIDIC INTERNATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONFERENCE 2017
FIDIC International Infrastructure Conference 2017 will be held from 1st to 3rd October 2017 at Jakarta, Indonesia. The conference will provide a platform to evaluate and discuss our understanding of what constitutes resilient infrastructure. In the wake of increasing natural disasters, infrastructure programmes are being implemented in some countries, but without properly understanding resilience. Predicting the effects of climate change is becoming more challenging. To ensure that our design and construction standards are robust enough, the ability to adapt is critical – from planning, design, and implementation, up to the maintenance phase.
The themes of the Conference are:
Day 1: Resilient Infrastructure
- Plenary 1 : Resilient Infrastructure – What Constitutes Resilience?
- Plenary 2 : Infrastructure Needs, Benefits and Investment
- Plenary 3 : Modelling and Digital Technology in Planning for Resilience
- Plenary 4 : Strategies, Planning, Sustainability and Resilience
Day 2 : What Do We Need to Change
- Plenary 5 : Disaster Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Plenary 6 : Resilience and Disaster Risk Mitigation in Projects
- Plenary 7 : Designing Resilient Infrastructure
- Plenary 8 : Effective Consulting Services to Support Resilient
For more information please click the link