22/12,Punjabi Bagh East, Ring Road, New Delhi-110026, India
12/22 Road Number 22
At a Glance
TOTAL YEARS OF SERVICE : 55 Years
|YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A CONSULTANT: 20 YEARS
EMPLOYMENT / CONSULTANCY PRACTICE
- Individual Consultant associated ICT,carrying out Dispute Review Board and Arbitration Assignments for over 10 years.
- Director General , Consultancy Development Centre for 5 years.
- Director, National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR),set up the Delhi Campus.
- Chairman cum Managing Director, NBCC from 1987 to 1994.
- Chairman cum Managing Director, Engineering Projects India Ltd (EPI) from 1985 to 1987.
- Director Projects, EPI from 1983 to 1985.
- General Manager/Project Director ,Housing Project Kuwait, EPI, from 1978 to 1983.
- General Project Manager, Housing Project Kuwait, EPI, from 1976 to 1978.
- Deputy General Manager, HMT Watch Factory, Srinagar (J&K) from 1973 to 1976.
- Manager Civil Engineering,HMT at Srinagar,Hyderabad from 1965 to 1973
Brief Professional Background
Was involved with planning , design, and construction of Projects both within the Country and abroad for over 50 years. I headed two major Construction Companies EPI and NBCC ,and was involved large number of projects in India and abroad in Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Jordan,Maldives, Nepal and Kuwait.
Later I set up the Delhi campus of NICMAR. Thereafter I was involved with the promotion and development of Consultancy as DG, CDC.
I have planned coordinated all services related to the project conceptualisation, planning, design and implementation.
As Project Director Housing Project Kuwait, I was involved with total planning, design, setting up prefab facilities, site execution of a over Rs 360 crores project,to provide a composite township to accommodate over 15,000 population in the city of Kuwait. It comprised of dwelling units,schools, mosques, hospitals, shopping centre,parks etc. The project was executed by a consortium of EPI and Japanese Consulting firm Pacific Consultant International (PCI).