TOTAL YEARS OF SERVICE : 38 Years
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A CONSULTANT : 31 Years
EMPLOYMENT / CONSULTANCY PRACTICE
- 2004 to 2015: Contracts Administration Manager, State of Kuwait: Leading ISO 9001 International Contracting company operating over 40 years in Kuwait Private Sector; specialized in EPC Projects – Contracts / Subcontracts with industrial major institutions in Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petrochemical & Power sectors, Ministries and International Contractors of repute.
- 1996 to 2002: General Manager of a leading Turnkey Construction Limited Company in Kuwait: Excellent Grade EPC Company undertaking Major multi-disciplinary Projects – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, in Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petrochemical, Infrastructural and Power sectors for major institutions and in association with large International EPC Contractors / Consortium of repute.
- 1994 to 1995: Corporate Management Independent Consultant in Madras – India; Company formation (Memorandum & Articles of Association), finalizations / commercial performance of EPC Contracts, Joint Venture/Consortium, Pre-Qualification / enlistment etc
- 1988 to 1993 years: Vice-President (Projects) of Private Limited Company in Madras – India: Power Transmission Lines and Telecommunication Projects for State Electricity Boards and Telecommunication Departments
- 1984 to 1988: General Manager of Private Sector Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Muscat / Oman: Business Development, EPC Contracts Administration and Marketing of E & M products & equipment – exclusive representations / agencies of manufacturers from U.K, Europe, USA and Scandinavia.
- 1978 to 1984: Project Engineer, Divisional Manager and Chief Engineer / Corporate Manager of Engineering and Contracting Divisions of reputed Limited (Ltd.) Company in Muscat / Oman – Multi-divisional Engineering / Construction / Marketing organization, Project Management and Contract Administration of diversified EPC projects for Ministries, Regional Development Authorities / Petroleum Development Organization and Marketing of major Electro-mechanical Equipment.
- 1972 to 1978: Asst. Engineer of Tata Electric Companies Bombay, also on deputation to Tata Consulting Engineers for Construction of Thermal Power Stations.
Brief Professional Background
Corporate Management Professional with extensive international and national exposure – over 30 years’ experience at corporate managerial levels, all aspects of EPC Integrated Contracts / Projects in Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petro-chemical & Power sectors, in international, Middle Eastern and Indian context, devoted to Multi-disciplinary EPC Contracts Management / Administration, commercial performance of Contracts, Dispute / Conflict management etc
Review, scrutiny and finalization of:
- EPC Contracts / Subcontracts/ Agreements.
- Purchase Orders for Procurement of Materials / Equipment, Logistics / Supply chain Management.
- Commercial Performance of Contracts – Variations / Claims / Conflict Management etc.
- Effective contractual communication / techno-commercial correspondence.
- Presentation for Pre-qualification / Enlistment of Companies.
- Tendering / Proposals, / Techno-commercial Offers.
- MOU/Agreement for formation / Joint Venture / Consortium, Agency / Representation.
- EPC Contracts / Administration
- Any other special assignment for EPC Integrated Projects
- Successfully completed many major multi-million $ EPC Projects for international Institutions and Contractors in Oil & Gas, Petroleum, Petro- Chemical & Power sectors in Kuwait and Oman.
- Awarded Certificate on “Conflict Management for Project and Contract Managers”.
- Awarded Certificates of Appreciation for exceptional performance for EPC Projects.
- Fellow of The Institution of Engineers – India