YEAR ESTABLISHED : 1996
ANNUAL TURNOVER :
YEAR ESTABLISHED : 1996
ANNUAL TURNOVER :
|2015 – 2016 App. Rs. 7000000.00
2014 – 2015 Rs. 9102400.00
2013 – 2014 Rs. 4605187.00
Engineers : 3
Technicians / Draftsmen :6
Administrative : 2
Countries in which Assignments Taken : India
|Our firm Dinesh Mehta Associates Pvt. Ltd. has a history in New Delhi, India that dates back from early Nineties and over the years has matured into a dynamic professional consulting firm primarily on the strength of strong regular support of the firms clients and by referral.
The firm have successfully executed diversified projects in various disciplines of Architecture, Engineering and project Management Services. The activities of organization are monitored by Mr. Sanjay Garg and MR. Sanjiv Nehra as Directors who have strong professional experience to their credit. The organisation along with its Associate Company DMA CONSULTING ASSOCIATES, operating under the same roof, has over the years grown into an organisation comprising of qualified talented and committed personnel.
The organisation maintains separate departments in Architecture, Structural Engineering Construction Management, Planning, Interior Designing and Public Health Engineering. We also obtain specialized services from attached consultants of Landscape Architecture, Electrical, HVAC Engineering and Utility/Mechanical Engineering.
The Organisation has a vast experience in the field of Industrial Architecture having successfully completed projects in Textiles, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages, Chemical Industry, Electronics, Electrical Industry, Ready-made Garment Industry, etc., covering numerous different types of industries.
The firms have handled large variety of Urban Projects such as High-rise Commercial and Office Buildings, Apartment Complexes and Housing Colonies, Schools, Colleges and Educational Institutes, Hotels and Restaurants, Hospitals and Nursing Homes, Banks and institutional buildings, Embassies, Swimming Pools and Sports Complex etc.
Dinesh Mehta Associates Private Limited is committed to providing its clients with designs which meets their function, schedule and Budget and yet conveys a sense of image and uniqueness.
|A) Architectural & Structural Engineering Services:
1. Preparation of Master site plan & conceptual plans drawings for all individual buildings.
2. Preparation of Preliminary profile / sectional drawings based on specific process requirement.
3. Preparation of 1:100 scale architectural drawings.
4. Preparation of submission drawings for Govt. Approval.
5. Preparation of detailed drawings for Architectural and Civil works for Main Plant, machine layouts, Trusses, Portals, RA trenches , H Plants, RMG, DG/Electrical Panel Room & Electrical 132/66 KVA yards, Gate Cabin, Worker’s Amenity Block, Under Ground Water Tank, Weigh Bridge, Pipe/cable rack , E.T.P , admin Block & Housing etc.
6. Structural designing & Preparation of Working drawings for structural engineering works for all heads.
7. Designing of specific machine/ DG / Transformer/ foundations, Electrical Switch yard, Weigh Bridge, Pipe/cable rack, E.T.P, return air trenches as well as humidification plant on the basis of supplier’s detail.
8. Preparation of design and drawings for water supply and sanitary installation work.
9. Preparation of design and drawings for landscaping and site development works such as roads, sewer line, water supply, fire hydrant line, rain water drains, rain water harvesting system, ETP lines, Cable Trenches, Pipe/Cable Rack etc.
10. Preparation of approximate / preliminary estimate for the above works on area basis for Budgeting.
11. Preparation of detailed estimates, specification, BOQ, and tender documents with Specifications & other Terms for the above work.
12. Inviting tenders, scrutinizing the same and giving recommendations on the same.
13. Spot checking measurements of various item of work and as well as checking and certifying bills of the contractors
14 In case, based on the suitability, Pre-engineered building shed is opted for; the following shall also included in the scope of our services:
a. Inviting pre-bid technical detail from various suppliers.
b. Preparation of bid invitation (On the basis of architectural layout approved by you) and tendering.
c. Evaluation of tenders / bid, submission of our evaluation report.
d. Attending meetings on technical / commercial aspects with various PEB suppliers and award of contract.
e. Study and giving approval on preliminary drawings submitted by PEB Supplier.
f. Analyzing the detailed working drawings.
g. Analysing STAD-DESIGN FILE / 3-D model from PEB Supplier along with confirmation on END- Reactions of portal frame.
B. Electrical Installation Services:
1. Preparation of preliminary design in consultation with you based on data supplied by you.
2. Preparation of design and drawings for the final scheme based on approved design.
3. Preparation of drawings showing the routes of conduits and cables, bus ducts etc.
4. Preparation of design, drawings and specifications for substation, panels and line diagram for electric power distribution system to various machines, cable routes etc.
5. Preparation of design and drawings for electrical installation work such as design of panels, distribution boards, transformer, OCB, DP Structure, Cable routing etc.
6. Preparation of specifications and detailed schedule of quantities, preparation of tender documents, inviting of tenders and giving our report on the same.
7. Preparation of design and drawings for all external distribution system including road lighting etc.
Electrical Installations will cover:
8. Electrical substation and DG sets
9. LT panels and power distribution system
10. Electrical plans for all the floors
11. Earthing system and lightning protection system
12. Fire alarm system
13. Lighting layouts
14. Power layouts
15. DATA and voice layouts
16. 33 / 66/ 132 KVA Sub-Stations
16. Providing periodic supervision by site visits.
C. Mechanical Engineering Services:
1. Preparation of preliminary design based on clients / process requirement
2. Preparation of design and drawings for the final approved scheme.
3. Preparation of detailed design and drawings for the above mentioned work for each individual facilities as under:-
· Compressed air system and piping
· Steam boiler, Thermo fluids and piping & Chimneys
· RO /Soft water system and piping
· Compressor / air receiver system and piping
· Dust Collection System
· Cooling towers
· Fuel Yards
· CO2 / Nitrogen / Chemical pipings
· Hydromatic Systems
· Hot and cold water system and piping
· Utility piping racks and routes
4. Preparation of approximate and detailed estimates, tender documents for the above work.
5. Inviting of tenders for the above work and giving our report on the same.
6. Spot checking of measurements of various items of work and as well as checking and certifying bills of the contractors.
7. Providing periodic supervision by site visits.
D. Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Services:
1. Preparation of preliminary design and drawings, in consultation with client.
2. Preparation of basic design and drawings for the finally approved scheme.
3. Preparation of design and drawing for:
· Air handling units
· HEPA Filters
· Chillars/ Package units
· Layout & Routing of supply / return air Ducts,, plant layout, diffusers etc.
· Air-washer Systems
· De-humidifier system
· Heating & Drying system
4. Preparation of specifications, detailed estimates, tender documents, inviting of tenders and giving our report on the same.
5. Review contractor’s drawings after placement of order as required.
6. Providing periodic supervision by site visits.
E. SCOPE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES (Comprehensive)
A. PLANNING & Pre-Construction Phase
• Prepare a `Scope Document’ in consultation with the client and other service Consultants.
• Review and co-ordinate the design & services concepts. Convey specific suggestions / recommendations to client.
• On the basis of local conditions, review and validate specifications and list of materials for the project. Make specific recommendations to client. Review using `Value Engineering’ principals where required.
• Generate a Project Schedule for all the anticipated project activities.
• Review and discuss the proposed techniques of construction and technology for various services like Electrical, Sanitation, HVAC Building automation systems. etc.
• Discuss and recommend the work execution strategy. Determine list of direct purchase items and free issue materials by client.
CONTRACTORS / EXECUTING AGENCY
• Generate Pre-qualification Criteria for contracting agencies and invite EOI.
• Review the followings submitted by various consultants:
A. Bill of materials
C. Conditions of contract
D. Project Schedule.
• Issue tenders on behalf of the client to short listed agencies.
• Scrutiny & Evaluation of the tenders received and submitting our report & recommendations.
• Review credentials of sub-contractors and suppliers proposed by the contractors and advice on acceptable.
• Assist client in negotiations, awarding of contracts and preparation of contract agreement.
• Receiving list of drawings to be issued by each consultants and advise on their schedule of release in accordance to project schedule.
B. IMPLEMENTation / Construction Phase
• Identify the inter-dependence and critical activities of various services.
• Coordinate and finalize the activity schedules of all the executing agencies and the consultants.
• Monitoring the activity schedule and update on regular basis to identify and highlighting the critical issues.
• Preparing variations in Activity Schedule assigning the reasons.
• Report the above to the client recommending specific action.
• Discuss with the client for the implementation measures for schedule recovery (if required).
• Prepare and enforcement of an approved Quality Assurance Plan.
• Inspection of construction procedures and testing of materials on regular basis, taking corrective action in case of non-conformity and documenting the results.
• Reporting the quality of workmanship and materials to the client and making specific recommendations.
• Conduct weekly `Progress Review Meetings’ with the contractors, consultants and the client to formulate action plans. Issue of minutes of the meeting and follow-up ensuring action.
• Payments and Cash flow projections on the basis of project schedule and its updation.
• Periodic review and report to the client, actual costs versus the budgeted costs with respect to the following:
A. Variation/deviations in the original quantities.
B. Escalations in material costs, POL and other parameters.
C. Changes in design or/and specifications
PAYMENT TO CONTRACTORS
• Obtain regularly updated measurement book from executing agency and validate.
• Receiving and checking the bill including Verifying of abstracts of MB’s and certification of bills with specific recommendations to the client.
Prepare a Material Management Plan for bought out and free issue items including:
• Safe storage
• Issue and receipts
• Accounting and reconciliation
• Formulating Insurance Policies to be obtained by various contractors
• Establish safety norms in consultation with the executing agencies with inputs from specialized agencies in the field. Ensure adherence to the established safety norms.
• Listing and maintaining a record and issuing to the site /executing agencies of “Good for Construction” Drawings received from the Architect/ other consultants.
• Evaluation of variation in items and advising the client thereon and conveying decision on the same.
• Receive and maintaining a record of copies of all Agreements, insurance documents, operations manuals, guarantees/warranties, list of manufacturer recommended spares etc.
• Maintain a day-to-day construction `Site Instruction book’, which records the instructions/observations, the problems encountered and the solutions.
• Prepare a defect list of the contractor’s work and ensure rectification of the defects.
• Fortnightly Progress Reports:
A. Status and outlook of works on site
B. Critical items & Activities
C. Report on quality
D. Report on labour / workforce deputed at site
E. Materials & Equipment at site
F. Deviations, if any
G. Bills and payments, if any
C. COMPLETION /Post Construction phase
• Obtaining the lists and locations of mechanical equipments, their operation & maintenance manuals and warrantees.
· Finalization of contractor’s bills and organising guarantees as per contract.
• Final inspection, checking/supervision of testing, commissioning and handing over of various parts of work along with all keys manuals and records etc. These would be handed over to client by the respective executing agencies after a joint inspection.
• Assist Owner on rectification of defects (if any) by the contractor during defect liability period.
• Summary report on the project and execution along with validation of ‘As-Built’ drawings prepared by various Consultants /Agencies.
|Designing of several specialized Industrial projects in:
– Textiles ( spinning, Weaving & Processing),
– Pulp & Paper,
– Food & Beverages,
– Precision Engineering Industries,
– Steel plants,
– Cable plants etc.
|1.||India||Industrial Building(Paper Plant)||Kuantum Papers Ltd. Hoshiarpur ( Punjab)||In progress|
|2.||India||Skincare Unit at Baddi||Dabur India Ltd. Baddi(HP)||In progress|
|3.||India||Pharmaceutical units & Micro bio Labs||Win Medicare – Modi Group
|4.||India||Industrial Building(Textile)||Sportking India Ltd, Bhatinda (Punjab)||in progress|
|5.||India||Industrial Building(Textile)||Himachal Textile park Una (HP)
|6.||India||Industrial Building(Textile)||Paragon Knits Ltd.
|7.||India||Industrial Building||The Energy & Resources Institute (FTRC), Gurgaon
|8.||India||Cable Manufacturing Unit||Hindusthan Vidyut Products P. Ltd., Guwahati (assam)||In progress|